Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentines





Valentines Day.. I big day in the calendar of couples around the world, yet in the almost three years me and Jayne have been together we have managed to either not celebrate it or not be around to celebrate with each other. So this year would be our first Valentines together, and the first in which we would exchange gifts. Now although I did give Jayne a gift I’m going to leave that for her to do a post about, instead I will be posting about the one that she gave me, only!

Now throughout our relationship music has been a major factor, it was one of the main commonalities that we had when we first met. So when it came down to making me a gift, Jayne landed on a mix tape! (Well cd but tape makes it sound cooler) of songs from times in our relationship and also just from bands that we have both really liked!

This came with a really amazing handmade cd foldout that had little comments that came along with all of the songs!

Personally I thought it was an awesome gift and I hope she has nice things to say about what I gave her!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment