Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pipes?

I’ve always been someone who has loved little things that are really pointless but provide entertainment for the short time at the start of owning it. While this has cost me a lot of money over the years, it’s always been fun. I have found yet another one of these things in the AIAIAI A-Stand. This is a laptop stand designed to aid you posture by adjusting it to a height in which you don’t have to bend down to view it.

But personally I love it basically because.. It’s made out of pipes! Like that is a fantastic idea in my mind.. I’ve been attempting to build one for myself because as usual with these types of things they are ridiculously over priced.. But the fact that I don’t live near a plumbing shop and never have a reason to go to one leaves me with the sinking feeling that this will never happen. Probably good as I do not have a wireless keyboard and mouse which are basically necessities if you really want to make use of this fantastic invention..


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment