Tuesday, February 16, 2010

cheap monday

Cheap Monday is a Swedish clothing label that was founded by Örjan Andersson and Adam Friberg in 2000. It started off as a second hand store that was only open on certain days throughout the week. From there it became for it’s jeans and then more as it expanded around the world. I’ve always been a huge Cheap Monday fan, I love there logo and their clothing designs are always simple but really well done, and never stupidly expensive. Their winter range has just appeared on the Good as Gold and in my view, Good as Gold have done it again. There are some really nice jeans/pants and some really simple but cool t-shirts. So I’ve included some pictures and a link bellow to the store! I hope you like them as much as I have!

Peace

Cheap Monday






1 comment:

  1. Jack, I have the stone washed jeans in a 31 if you are interested in buying them off me?

    ReplyDelete