Monday, February 22, 2010

Flowerbomb.







Today my nostrils were blown away. Or should I say, blown apart? And by what? Oh just Viktor & Rolf, Flowerbomb. My lovely friend Nikki had mentioned it, and described the scent to me, but until today, I did not know the gloriousness of the perfume. After one spray, I was blown away. It is flowers living happliy in a wonderful grenade shaped bottle. I could dersicbe it in “perfume” terms, but I don’t even know what half of the stuff smells like, so just trust me, its delicious.
I told my mum about it and she asked, “who are viktor and rolf when they’re at home?” I unfortunately did not know, hello google. They are Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren, an Amsterdam fashion house. little did I know they were the creaters of these wonderful outfits!
they caught mhy eye last year, when everyone was cutting corners withing their fahsion houses because of the recession, Viktor & Rolf decided to cut tulle gowns.

3 comments:

  1. How ... But ... AH!
    I've failed. How can you have not known Victor & Rolf until now???
    Their Kingdom perfume was my staple in ... 2004? 2005? and I even scoured ebay to buy a top from their Target collection.
    Sigh.

    But yes, flowerbomb is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. possibly because i had just finished intermediate at that time..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Possibly. Also? Kingdom was by Alexander McQueen. I am an idiot. I keep trying to get C to wear V&R Poison (I think that's what it's called) - their cologne.

    But the target thing WAS victor & rolf.

    ReplyDelete