Saturday, February 27, 2010

Henrik Vibskov




So late last year I found a jacket that I really, really loved. I think it may have featured on the blog as it was also when I found the infamous orange pants.. Anyway! The designer of this wonderful jacket was a man named Henrik Vibskov. After being unsuccessful in attaining the jacket I decided to keep my eye out for more of this designer in the future. And just a few days ago his latest season appeared on Good as Gold’s online store for pre-order. I loved it. It’s a great mix of formality and fun, with the added bonus (in my mind) of drop crotch pants featuring in the collection. This combined with nice clean shirts, and fun and oversized crews means that Henrik is slowly becoming my favourite fashion designer. Just behind Cheap Monday but that is basically based on the large difference in price. Anyway I have as usual left some pictures for you to look at and dream of. Hope you like them!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment