Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ra-Ra- Oh Lala Ro-ma Ro-mama



The editors note of the feb 22 grazia talks about Lady Gaga’s development. She says that when Lady Gaga sat down for an interview in September 2008 she didn’t take off her sunglasses, and she was wearing home sewn clothing. Back in 2008 I thought she was a huge star in “just dance”, little did I know that she made, by hand, her lady gaga persona into what it is today. Even the renowned lightning bolt that spread across her eye and down her cheek was hand done, and she did it flawlessly. In 2008 she said “Gaga is my masterpiece. It’s been my most creative journey”. She has barely just begun.
Being young I’m always wondering what moments, films, music, and people, we will remember and carry with us as defining moments of our generation. I get the feeling that Lady Gaga will be one of those people.

Ps, she has a peace sign tattoo on her wrist. I think thats so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment