Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Magazine - October 1994





Throughout my life both my parents have been very interested in housing and everything that goes along with it. This meant that by the age of 17 I have been in something like 14 houses, some rented but most bought and a lot of the time they have been renovated.

Some of these have been made into very beautiful houses, and only once this has attracted the interest of others. This interest was of the New Zealand “Your Home”. So in October 1994 the current house was featured along with pictures of it and also.. my only claim to fame.. Me!

So I have included photos of the magazine that I came across lately, I am the tiny little blonde thing that’s just growing into its cheeks and the woman is my mum and the man is my dad! So I hope that you enjoy the pictures of my youth!

Peace

3 comments:

  1. Haha NZ house and garden did an article on our house back in the day too.. haha random!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I remember my Mum showing me that way back when!
    You were far too cute!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete