Monday, March 15, 2010

Wranglers

Well, the day did not work out as planned. I ummed and ahhed about what to do, i felt getting the stretchy cheap monday jeans was too much like wearing jeggings, and because of their unisex nature, the stiffer denim didnt fit me at all. (i literally could not pull them up)

I ended up falling in love with a pair of cigarette wrangler jeans, that were so very high waisted. and they were cheaper than the cheap mondays! I would like to thank Jack for his patience, while i studied my appearance.

images of the jeans will come, as soon as the weather becomes cold enough to wear them.
for now i am dreaming of snow and winter.. not that it snows here, but i do enjoy winter.. and winter clothes..



Photo from Yvan Rodic

Off to do my readings now. swamped with readings.

Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment