Monday, January 11, 2010

Watching

I've always liked watches. As a little kid I had one of those 'cool' Ripcurl ones and it made me think I was the 'man', not only could I tell the time but I had something that all the other boys could jealous of aha if only for a second. But after about two years of having it, it ran out of batteries and I never got around to replacing them or investing a in a new one, so the watch went on hiatus for a little while. After borrowing my dads and looking around today I finally decided to buy (with a little help from a $50.00 Good as Gold Voucher from my lovely Grandparents) one that was reasonably cheap and had the look that I was going for, plus for just for Jayne it's digital so if she ever borrows it she won't have any trouble when trying to figure out of it's 12.00 o'clock or 6.00 o'clock. So without further ado, here's a few pictures! Hope you like it! Tell me what you think. Hope everyones holidays were good, mine were fairly fantastic apart from the small hitch of New Years in the Emergency room! Hope alls well.

Peace

3 comments:

  1. Verrry nice. Craig is similarly enamoured of watches only somehow he has ended up with 7? 9? some ridiculous amount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a good watch Jack. i've got the same one haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craig has got the right idea, you can never have too many watches, although I can't afford many.. And Taylor.. I can't say I'm not surprised aha

    ReplyDelete