Sunday, June 21, 2009

nothingness

its a cold siunday evening. I'm wearing my mum's generic black turtle neck woolen jumper. i absolutley love it. i'm finding that winter has put me in a new mood with my clothing. i have heavily gotten into black (its been a long time coming) and i suddenly find myself hating all my clothing.
this could be because i've lost some variety as i had to clear out my drawers drastically as they were breaking under the sheer weight of my clothing. but i also have a feeling that its because i have a tendency to avoid rewearing an "outfit"
(unless at home). and as its becoming colder and colder, the clothes i can wear are becoming more and more limited! i either need to go op shopping or make something. Both!


this little guy used to belong to the irish club, after a veeery long time they decided that he really didnt fit in, so he came to a better home.

No comments:

Post a Comment