Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We are the Superlative Conspiracy

Woah it's been some time.. (Not that there's many people reading this, but oh well!)

So I've just come back from down south, snowboarding in Wanaka, it was good fun, but some little shit walked off with my pretty little headphones and my goggles! But some good has come from this, I get new headphones! So I've been doing my research again! The 'phones that I had stolen were WESC Oboe's (a Swedish company that branched out from clothing to headphones and stuff like that) anyway, I'm hopefully going to get around the same amount of cash back from the insurance that I paid, so I'm thinking that I might pay a bit more and get the level up, the Bongo's, better sound quality and way cooler looks and styles.

So I'm going to include some pictures and videos about the company down the bottom, so tell me what you think of them, I think they're pretty rad, but hey that's just me!



">





No comments:

Post a Comment