Monday, June 15, 2009

holy crap




Whilst checking the blogs i read, i saw these. I'm always amazed by the shoes i see on JAK&JILL BLOG, but when i saw these, i wondered how one could walk in them, but i noticed the detailing on the jeans!

Iwas given the idea to do that unraveling type thing by my darling sister, she sent me to a "DIY" post where it explained the long process. Unfortunately my attempt didn't go so well.. it was so time consuming and the end product wasn't really worth it. It just sits weirdly, most probably because i used the wrong sort of tee shirt.

BUT this has given me an idea for a jeans project i kind of have going (by kind of i mean i haven't actually started yet, but fully intend to start soon). hmmm.. oh the possibilities.

i really do love DIY fashion.

Jayne x

P.S.- i know, slackest person ever (sorry!)
P.P.S.- Man do i wish New Zealand had cobbled stones streets and foot paths.. it would make life that little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment