Thursday, June 17, 2010

It won't happen again







Just some images from around. I adore this washed out look, add flowers and a pretty girl, and I can't ignore it. Probably especially now during winter, though I am realy liking the cold weather.
I thought i would just post before i go into round two of study hibernation. Lucky Jack has finished his exams! jealous. another week or two to go for me. Regardless of the fact it feels unnatural to be studying in June.
I hate this time of year, too many birthdays! But i also really love everyone who has a birthday, five of my favourite people! Though i now have money to buy good presents, so thats on the upside. I do enjoy buying gifts.
Right now, GirlTalk came on and "whoop badass" starting looping. Oh, Ipod.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment