Friday, June 25, 2010

dr denim

all throughout summer i was wishing to the world that someone would bring out some simple staple clothing with nice neutral or pastel colouring at a reasonable price and dr denim listened.
their latest collection is full of nice simple pants, shirts, cardigans and jackets. nothing that would make you stand out in a crowd, but stuff that makes you look like you have some sort of taste in clothing - very useful.

so without further ado here are a few photos of some of the clothing from the latest collection - courtesy of good as gold.





























































peace


1 comment:

  1. Hazar! The wonderful world of blogging. Look at you with your comments and what not and me with my commenting.
    I just brought a pair of them there donk chino's. I think I am converted. They are so god dang comfortable.
    And that will do from me today.

    ReplyDelete