Tuesday, May 18, 2010

light knots

last year jayne gave me, for my birthday, what can only be described as a rope of light. it was to hang around my room in place of fairy lights that she couldn't find because of the season, and that's where it stayed for just over a year. but recently i have begun to tidy up my room, make it seem a bit more my age, by ripping down all my posters and just make it look a bit less busy. so while doing this i decided to move the rope and construct myself a new bed-side light of sorts. the light is amazingly bright so by making it into one big knot i have been able to light the area next to my bed easily and pretty much the rest of my room!

i like the look of it, and i use it way more now, when it was hanging around the room i hardly ever turned it on because i had really no need to! but now it's on every night.

here are some pictures of my new light source, hope you like it






No comments:

Post a Comment