Monday, May 3, 2010

i like to skateboard

i've been a very big board - sport person throughout my life, my dad brought me up to love surfing and then skateboarding and snowboarding kind of just fell into place. i haven't been properly skateboarding for about three years now, just using my old deck for transport around wellington. but during the holidays i decided to try do it a bit more and make the most of the university free nights and days. now the bard that i had was already around four or five years old, severely damaged and i just found out, very small compared to most. so with money coming in from my two new jobs i decided to buy a new deck! after a long talk with the gentleman from cheapskates and about an hour spent jumping on and off various different decks i decided on a stereo sound agency skateboard (a brand that is owned by actor, skater, weactivist and all around awesome person jason lee) as it was very cheap, a pro deck (team rider danny supa) and felt pretty sweet!

so here are pictures of my brand new deck with everything still looking perfect, something that i doubt will be the case after a few days down at the skate park. but that will make me look cool. unless i break it.. then i'll look like a dick.







peace

No comments:

Post a Comment