Monday, December 7, 2009

New Clothes!

Leading up to summer I always seem to have no clothes, and this year there was no exception with my 3 t shirts and one pair of shorts not looking like being enough. So on Sunday (now I'm working I have to make the most of my weekend) me, mum and Jayne went shopping to update my wardrobe. Taylor (one of our three followers aha) was right and the Tubby Tiga's that I have previously posted about were down to $80 so I quickly snatched those up. I also got two Luuk t shirts, a designer I had never heard of before then but really like, cheap American Apparel t shirt and some Hufffer cut offs! All fairly simple but staples for my summer wardrobe.. Photos below! Comment and subscribe aha.



American Apparel and Tubbys Luuk Shirt and Tubbys



Second Luuk Shirt and Tubbys Second Luuk Shirt and Huffer Shorts

Hope you like them! Remember.. Tell your friends to become followers aha

2 comments:

  1. COOL PANTS. A+

    http://www.justnorman.blogspot.com
    the blog that no one knows about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude! Like the blog man

    ReplyDelete