Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home Alone.. Kind of

It's almost Christmas! And because of that my parents have ditched me at home and left early for our holiday house up north, heading towards all the glorious sun and leaving me to deal with the windy and rainy so called summer that is Wellington. But one positive has come from this! Jayne is now living with me! And being my slave.. Right now she is lopping off the bottom of an awful pair of shorts I stole from dad so that I can have something to wear to work tomorrow that won't make me look like a complete dork, but can also be wrecked and thrown out at the end of the week. I made dinner though so it all kind of evens out.. She just had her darn wisdom teeth out so dinner has been a bit of a problem for Jayne lately so we had mince as it's fairly soft and Jayne can eat it with out wincing in pain with every bite.. But she did take a freaking age to eat it all which was really quite entertaining for me.

The reason I'm doing the post is because Jayne is concentrating very hard on the shorts that she is doing for me and is also wanting to watch a horrendous tv show so I really have nothing else to do. So I thought I'd do a post to all of our three followers.. That's really starting to make me sad.. I think you can probably tell from my little comments at the bottom of each post.. but we're getting desperate! So I plead yet again at the end of another strange post to anybody out there.. Become a follower! We won't bite! I promise.. So please.. Become a follower.. I'll be your friend..

Peace

2 comments:

  1. haha Jack it's not about how many followers you get man..
    Did you talk to andy from gag about those pants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha yeah but I'm never sure if people other than the three followers are reading this! And nah I haven't got around to going to GAG recently, I've been working full time aha

    ReplyDelete