Thursday, November 19, 2009

Three Things

As you may have guessed by the title this post will be about.. Wait for it.. Three Things!
First! For the past year or so I have watched the drop crotch pant/trackpant make its way everywhere in men's fashion. And I had being looking into acquiring some of these wonderful pants for myself.. So after looking around on the net and the small amount of good men's clothing stores in Wellington, I found the pants that I had been looking for! Material Boy Tubby Tigas. But.. They are expensive.. Good as Gold expensive.. so for now all I can do is.. Try them on in the shop!



What do you think?

And now on to two.. I have discovered one of the most amazing bands that I have ever heard in my life.. I think that everyone in the world should experience them sometime in their life. The band is the National, and their album the Boxer. It's amazing, I must have listened to it at least 30 times over in the past week and I am still nowhere near being sick of it..

This is the first song on the album and one of my favourites and the song that really got me hooked, check it out:

Fake Empire - The National

The video isn't the official one which is kind of lame.. But amazing song..

And number three!

I have two new cameras! I bought I tiny Palmat Automatic Film Camera and the Good Shit Sale in Wellington about month ago, and upon showing it to a family friend who was also interested in cameras I was given another! A Ricoh XR-P.
I haven't used film cameras that much and I really wanted to have a go at it because it always seemed way 'cooler' so this is my chance!

Palmat Automatic


And Ricoh XR-P


And that's the end! Hope you liked my three things for the week! Oh and to everyone reading this out in cyberspace tell your friends! Get us followers! It looks lame only having three! Peace

5 comments:

  1. the tubbys are like $80 or $90 aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah? I could only find them at GAG for like 160 down from 210.. Where are you looking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? i thought they had them on sale for like under a hundred.. well they are pretty rad anyway. they should be down heaps seeming as it's the material boys old collection and im pretty the dude who owns material boy is just doing A LABEL BY now.. the guy who started Material Boy also started Another Boy and then Another Boy is now A LABEL BY. all very confusing. go talk to Ruben or Andy about it at GAG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song, and awesome Ricoh! I really want to get back into using film, its such a great medium to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked it! Yeah film is great, and has something just a little more personal about

    ReplyDelete