Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shredded Bliss?

Around April, my Darling sister sent me a link with a DIY project of a shredded tee-shirt, i thought the idea was so cool, that i did it;it took several nights of repetitive shredding, but eventually i did the whole back of it.
i never really got around to wearing it or liking it because it didn't seem right. maybe it was a bad quality tee-shirt that i used, because the shreds became strange, however! upon reflection and after seeing several examples of them throughout the web, i have now decided i shall give it ago... maybe...

what do you think? (all those readers out there) these are some of the images inspiring me to try it out



this was my attempt.. its kind of too boofy







Photos from www.bythegirl.com, missatlaplaya.blogspot.com, childhoodflames.blogspot.com

all the above turned out like beautiful cobwebs of thread, mine looks ridiculous compared to the above.

2 comments:

  1. But you can't really tell from that photo! we'd need to see it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really rather awkward to take photos of myself. I don't know how others do it! i think all the fashion bloggers out there have mini photographers who they carry around all day long.
    and i think i figured out what was wrong, it was the neck think, i cut it funny. But I shall see!

    ReplyDelete